Commercial aviation worldwide is one of the fastest growing sectors of the global economy. ITTA provides a range of services for understanding the unique rules and regulations affecting the commercial aviation sector in the U.S. and internationally. In this sector, ITTA experts provide its clients:
- Analysis on current policies and regulations governing the commercial aviation sector, which includes emission controls, airport and airspace capacity and airport noise mitigation efforts.
- Market research on new and emerging commercial aviation technologies, such as aviation biofuels, advanced materials technologies, next-generation commercial aircraft, and cockpit instrumentation.
- Investment research for potential business development opportunities in the commercial aviation sector.
- Advice on the impact of Federal Aviation Administration rules and regulations on commercial aviation operators in the U.S.
- Analysis of the FAA’s NextGen program for the U.S. aviation industry and the air traffic control infrastructure.