ITTA helps clients understand and invest in the highly-regulated U.S. electricity sector at the federal, state, and local levels by providing:
- Analysis of transmission development, planning, and cost allocation methodology in the U.S.
- Advice on federal, regional, and state regulations impacting electricity markets and transmission services.
- Market research on the development and integration of innovative technologies into the electricity grid, such as demand response, smart grid, and energy storage.
- Support for clients in understanding the U.S. policies related to the restructuring of wholesale electricity markets.
- Strategic analysis on the evolving U.S. electricity generation portfolio.
- Analysis on regulations for air emissions from electricity generation and policies addressing climate change.