Space & Satellites
The use of space and satellites is a critical aspect to U.S. national security and defense. In this field, ITTA’s experts provide clients with:
- Analysis on U.S. space policy, and its associated programs and budgets.
- Detailed research and analysis on global space industries, such as the commercial remote sensing sector.
- Market research and studies on key space programs, technologies and components.
- Support for client investment objectives in the U.S. space and satellite sectors, including identifying opportunities for cross-border collaboration.
- Introductions to key U.S. government and private sector personnel in the U.S. space and satellite industries.
- Analysis of the roles of NASA, NOAA and the DOD in the execution of U.S. national space policy, including each administration's and department's respective space capabilities.