Jump to navigation
- Trends in research and development programs at the U.S. Department of Energy, with a focus on the Office of Nuclear Energy.
- Regulatory changes at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), particularly in response to the Fukushima Daiichi accident.
- Impacts of broad U.S. energy market trends and developments in the U.S. electric utility sector on the outlook for nuclear power.
- Political environment regarding nuclear power in the U.S., both at the federal and state levels.
- Developments in U.S. nuclear cooperation/nonproliferation policy, and applicable impacts on the U.S. nuclear power sector.